© 2021 All rights reserved. Rackfish AB - Streamio®
Publishing a Video that is already uploaded to Streamio is easy – just follow these 6 steps:
1) Go to your Video Library.
2) Click on Title of the Video you would like to publish.
3) Scroll down to the “PUBLISH“-section at the bottom of the page:
4) Select the Video Player you want to use for this video. If you are unsure, or if you haven’t created your own Player yet, just select “Streamio Standard” it is the standard player that works for most users and scenarios.
5) Click the “Preview“-button to se how your Video Player and Video will look when they have been published.
6) Copy the EMBED-code (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) in the section on your web site where you want it to be integrated and displayed.
When you publish your web page, your video will be integrated and ready to go.
Please note that if you want to send a link to your clip (by E-mail or SMS, for example) you should not send the EMBED-code – you should copy and send the URL located underneath the EMBED-code.
Now that you know how to publish a video online you might be interested in more quickstart tips and tricks with Streamio – check them out here!