Publishing a Video is easy:
1) Go to your Video Library.
2) Click on Title of the Video you would like to publish.
3) Scroll down to the “PUBLISH“-section at the bottom of the page:
4) Select the Video Player you want to use for this video (if you are unsure, or if you haven’t created your own Player yet, just select “Streamio Standard“).
5) Click the “Preview“-button to se how your Video Player and Video will look when they have been published.
6) Copy the EMBED-code (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) in the section on your web site where you want it to be integrated and displayed.
Done! When you publish your web page, your video will be integrated and ready to go.
Please note that if you want to send a link to your clip (by IM or SMS, for example, you should not send the EMBED-code – you should copy and send the URL located underneath the EMBED-code.
How do I publish my videos?
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rackfish AB - Streamio®
Streamio Online Video Platform - Rackfish AB, Uppsala Castle, 752 37 Uppsala, Sweden