A Playlist is basically a collection of videos. To gather and publish a selection of videos in a Video Library, you’ll need to create one or more playlists that specify which videos should be included and made available for the viewing audience.
Playlists are built using Smart Tags. When you select a Smart Tag for a given Playlist, for example ”Seminar”, all videos in your Account Library that have been tagged with a ”Seminar”-tag will automatically be pulled in and included in your new Playlist.
You can, of course, build a Playlist using not just one, but several Smart Tags.
Creating a Playlist is very simple:
1) Go to your Account Library and click on the ”PLAYLIST”-tab.
2) Click on ”Create New Playlist”.
3) Give your new Playlist a Title.
4) Specifiy one or more Smart Tags you would like to include in your Playlist.
5) Click on ”Create Playlist”.
Your new Playlist will now be created and include all videos that are tagged with the Smart Tags you’ve now specified.
If you discover that one or more videos have not been included in your Playlist:
1) Go back to the ”VIDEO”-section in your Account Library.
2) Click on the Title of the video you want to include in your Playlist.
3) Add a Smart Tag that you know is included in your Playlist (or check the spelling of the existing Smart Tags).
4) Go back to your Playlist and check that the video has now been pulled in and included.