- Login to your Streamio account
- Click on the title of the video you’d like to embed on Basecamp
- Go to the ”Publish”-section and copy the Embed link /shortened URL (Not the iFrame Embed code – it won’t work)
- Login to your Basecamp account
- Create a new discussion/comment in anyone of your projects
- Paste the embed link shortened link and publish your discussion comment.
- create and customize a Video Archive Player (Max width: 540px, Max height: 540px), and
- add the playlists you want included in the archive
Please note that this neat auto-embed feature only works in Basecamp’s Standard view, not (yet) in Basecamp Mobile. You can still view all videos and archives on all kinds of tablets, including iPads, as long as you work in Basecamp Standard View – in Basecamp Mobile, the videos and video archives will only be displayed as clickable links/URLs, not embedded.